We occasionally have veterinary employment opportunities at Erina Heights Vet Hospital, including casual, locum and permanent roles. If you can’t see an available role that you are interested in, please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com with your CV and we’ll let you know about any current or upcoming roles not currently listed. All experience levels are welcome to apply for veterinarian, nurse, reception and animal attendant positions.
Why work with us?
- We have a supportive, welcoming team of veterinarians, nurses, receptionists and animal attendants, with varying levels of experience.
- We are family friendly and offer a flexible work rosters. Full time, part time and casual positions can be accommodated.
- No after-hours as we refer to local emergency clinics. We are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- We are breast feeding friendly with a dedicated breast feeding room for mothers returning to work.
- We encourage our team members to undertake continuing education.
- We have the latest and greatest equipment in a purpose-built veterinary clinic.
- We have the best clientele on the Central Coast!