Some of our veterinarians have a keen interest in the care and treatment of exotic pets, including small mammals, birds and reptiles.
- Small mammals – rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, rats, mice
- Reptiles – non-venomous snakes, lizards, turtles
We can provide the following services:
- General health consultations
- Annual health consultations
- Vaccinations for rabbits and ferrets
- Medical and surgical care
- Nutritional advice
We can also refer you to specialist veterinarians in Sydney, as required. Please note that not all of our veterinarians see all exotics, so we recommend calling ahead and booking in advance.